I LOVE this Arms Workout!
Welcome to the 6 Min Series !! Each workout is just 6 minutes long –so there are NO excuses.
Goal: Blast unwanted pounds and tone, tighten and sculpt every inch of your body.
So join me and let’s knock this out in 6 minutes together HERE or check out the moves below and grab a stopwatch or Interval Timer and do it on your own. Regardless – it’s 6 minutes WELL SPENT!
What you Need:
Resistance Band or light set of dumbbells (optional)
60 Seconds of each of the following Exercises
1. Lizards from plank (Anti-gravity optional)
2. Shoulder Press (90 degree bend, pulse arms up, halfway through go FASTER)
3. Upward Facing Plank + Lifts + Dip
4. Wide Arm Knee Push Ups
5. Side Plank Push Ups
6. Shoulder Ups
<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/plV5FuShd04″ frameborder=”0″ width=”560″ height=”315″></iframe>
How/When to use
Use this upper body workout with any of my HIIT cardio videos, or add it onto the end of a lower body workout to make it a full body routine. If you want to make it a full upper body day- you can do this routine 2-3 times through to really burn out those upper body muscles.
For a complete guide of how to use/incorporate the workouts -join the FSS online community and gain access to all the fitness plans, calendars and guides to get you the results you want, in the most efficient way possible.
Set your sights on being #fitstrongandsexy. In order to reach new levels of fit, we have to: Raise the Standard on that it means to be FIT!
Now go get after it!!
Crispy Low Calorie Brussel Sprout Chips!
Crispy Brussel Sprout Chips
I’m obsessed with this high-fiber, and low-calorie salty snack! As much as I love potato chips and French fries, convincing me brussell sprouts would be a good alternative was not easy, until I started making them this way~
I never thought brussel sprouts could become one of my favorite side dishes! They are one of those ‘so darn nutrition packed’, how can they possibly taste good?
With this recipe, not only will you be loving them, but they are a GREAT side dish at any dinner party.
Volunteer to bring a dish and at least you know you have one super light’n’healthy part of your meal no matter what else is served.
Non-stick cooking spray
Brussel Spouts (as many as desired)
Black Pepper and pinch of salt
Amino Acid Sauce or Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Whole Egg or 2 Egg-whites (or as many as desired depending on amount of brussel sprouts.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut off the bottom tip of each sprout. Then slice length-wise into 3-4 slices (depending on size of the sprout). Of coarse you can make chips by peeling the leaves back but that is extremely tedious and I don’t really get the ‘fix’ by eating the thin leaves. But you’re call!
- Mix your egg(whites) with a few tablespoons amino or low sodium soy sauce and toss them over the sprouts. I put them in a ziplock bag and pour in the sauce and shake around to get them evenly coated.
- Lay them on your baking pan (pre sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then up temperature to about 415 and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until crispy. Every oven is a bit different so just keep an eye on them the first time and you will get to know exactly what works!
oh and if you makes any ‘personalizations’ to the recipe, I want to know! Post in comments below or tag a picture! (instagram/com/AmandaRussellfss).