This occurs when the eyes begin to swell, for various reasons,
including excessive stress physical excessive crying, genetics,
dermatitis, hormonal changes in the body, a change in climate,
problems sinusitis, hangovers, poor diet, lack of sleep and
some kind of allergic reaction.
Puffy eyes can make you look tired and sick. But you can easily
take care of them with some simple and natural home remedies.
chilled cucumbers make a good remedy to treat puffy eyes.
Enzymes and astringent properties in cucumbers help reduce
inflammation and help tighten the skin. This remedy will also
help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices.
- Chill slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Place the cold slices on the eyelids for about 10 minutes
or until heated.
Repeat the process several times a day.
Clear egg have tensile properties of the skin that can help
banish the bags under the eyes and help prevent wrinkles.
- separating the yolks of 2 eggs and put the egg whites in a
- Beat the egg whites thoroughly until it becomes hard
- Add few drops of witch hazel, a natural astringent that
tightens the skin.
- Use a brush or a soft cloth to apply this mixture under the
eyes and let it dry cloth.
- leave for about 15 minutes.
Do this every day for a few days.
this simple home remedy is surprisingly very effective. This
will help tighten the skin around the eyes and relax the blood
vessels, which provides relief from swollen and tired eyes.
- Chill 5 or 6 metal spoons in the refrigerator for 10 to 15
- Keep the rounded part of one of the cold spoons against his
eye for a few minutes until heated spoon.
As the spoon is heated, replace it with another cold from the
already try bags of green tea or black tea bags, both can help
soothe irritation and swollen eyes. They contain anti-irritant
properties that help reduce puffiness around the eyes. They can
also relieve redness and inflammation.
- Soak two tea bags in hot water for a few minutes, then
remove and let cool to a warm temperature.
- bed, put the tea bags on your eyelids and cover with a soft
- leave in place for 10 to 15 minutes.
Repeat this exercise several times a day
like cucumbers, potatoes are also effective in eliminating
puffy eyes. This starch in potatoes has anti-inflammatory
properties that help reduce bags under the eyes. This remedy is
also useful for fading dark circles under the eyes.
- Peel, wash and dry a medium-sized potato.
- Grate the potato chips and put on a clean cloth and tie.
- put this cloth over the eyelids for several minutes.
Repeat the process several times until the swelling subsides.
Antioxidants and vitamin E present in aloe vera are effective
in reducing puffiness around the eyes and also keep wrinkles
and fine lines at bay.
The application of aloe vera gel in the area under the eyes
will improve blood circulation and flush out fluids around the
eyes, reducing swelling.
When the gel is applied, must be very careful not to enter the
eye. If you do not have pure aloe vera gel, you can use any of
the products skin care containing aloe vera gel or extracts.
The easiest way to get rid of puffy eyes is to drink water.
When the body is well hydrated, there is less chance of water
retention which may cause the area under the eyes and other
parts of her body to swell. Water also helps eliminate toxins
from the body.
In addition to this, you reduce the amount of salt you eat to
reduce fluid retention in the body. Also, avoid caffeinated
drinks and soft drinks that can dehydrate.
The next time you have puffy eyes, you can easily make them
disappear using any of these home remedies. However, if you
experience swelling under the eyes for no obvious reason and
that is accompanied by pain, discomfort and blurred vision,
contact your doctor immediately.