It can sometimes be hard to find the right good healthy foods to eat daily. People are usually too busy at work or college to concentrate on eating healthy all the time. In a perfect world people would only eat non processed organic food and maintain a diet that is full of their daily need of vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately a busy schedule can spoil this.
The perfect amount of calories for a woman is around 2000 kcals and 2500 kcals for a man, per day. This needs to be calories full of fibre and all the other nutrition need to maintain a healthy body. The vast majority of people take extra vitamin supplements but if their diet was correct they would have no need for these extra vitamins. In this article I am going to show you a test diet plan that will help you identify good healthy foods to eat.
A List of Good Healthy Foods to Eat Daily
– A cereal that is high in fibre and low in sugar. Porridge would be the best option or weet-bix (wheat a bix). With this have just skimmed or semi skimmed milk – 200 Calories
– A Piece of fruit. A banana is the best fruit to have early in the morning. – 72 Calories
– 30g of almond nuts (with the brown skin). This is about 1 full handful of almonds. – 160 Calories
– 1 scoop of protein mixed in water. Make sure it is just pure protein power not the ones with creatine or carbs mixed in. This supplement compliments the good healthy foods to eat daily perfectly. (about 20g of protein) – 130 Calories
– 250g of grilled or oven cooked meat (steak or chicken is my favourite). 50g of broccoli, 30g of carrots, serving of lettuce. Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to your lettuce. – 670 Calories
– A multigrain sandwich with meat of your choice. No processed meat they are not considered good healthy foods to eat. – 300 Calories
– 200g of grilled or oven cooked meat with 40g of vegetables of your choice. – 460 Calories
The first think you are going to be thinking here is “I am not trying to build muscle, why so much protein?”. A common mistake for people is that their diet is full of poor quality carbs and doesn’t contain enough good protein for a goo source. A diet with a moderate amount of protein will help to tone your muscles and maintain a healthy body weight so protein is definitely one of the good healthy foods to eat daily.
Source by Kayla Stephens