The amount of protein present in the egg ranges from 3.6 to
6.5 g. That is why the egg is considered a good protein
treatment. Apart from repairing damaged hair that also
1. Place the egg white and egg yolk in a bowl, sure
remove the wire-like in the bowl causes only tangled in her
hair once it was applied.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and then mix with egg
and beat with a fork.
3. If your not going to use it at the time simply
place plastic wrap in the cup mixture to cover it or put it
in a container with sealing cap.
1. Then, for easy access conditioner egg put around
your bathroom, but if there is no place to put it simply
stored in the refrigerator (not freezer) for security
2. So normally wash your hair with shampoo (for the
best result use clarifying shampoo) to remove dirt and greasy
hair products hair.
3. only dry hair to remove excess water.
4. Then apply the mixture on your hair as a shampoo
evenly and focus on the ends of hair to revitalize split
5. Put a shower cap or a dry towel or plastic wrap for
6. Then finally wash the hair and apply hair
conditioner for a few minutes and then rinse with water. And
the style of the way I wanted.
the egg mixture should not exceed 10-20 minutes on your hair
or make hair dry eggs due to high protein properties.
After doing this for once one month, due to its high protein
content overuse of this mixture will not treat your hair, but
By Gwen Lucas, WellnessBin