How to speed up metabolism: Metabolism speed up is very useful in defining weight loss. Most of the people try for many workouts without proper knowledge about metabolism .Metabolism plays a crucial role in supporting steady healthy system. Over weight is the biggest problem to lots of people which is caused due to having low BMR (basal metabolic rate) than the required rate. The basal metabolic rate defines the function of burning calories in the body. So, low BMR rate results in less burning calories and adds up to more fat in the body causing over weight.
In order to overcome all these odds we need to speed up metabolism by performing simple steps:
1) Build your muscle tone by weightlifting: Having strong muscles will consume more calories and increases BMR rate. So plan for regular workouts.
2) Taking protein diet: Diet with more protein content food takes more calories to digest. So, go for proper diet regularly.
3) Doing aerobic exercise for five days in a week: This process really helps in maintain stable metabolism rate and also increases BMR.
4) Drinking more water to maintain BMR: Drinking water often in large quantities gives better result in increasing BMR, as it stops hunger and giver gives sufficient energy.
5) Avoid alcohol and un-prescribed diet pills: Please avoid taking alcohol as it affects the BMR severely and moreover causes several side effects to the body immune system.
6) Take fatty acids and Citric fruits: Taking omega-3fatty acids, citric content fruits like oranges, grapes and lemon will increase the BMR as they burn more calories to digest.
7) Stop avoiding meals: Avoiding meals causes decrease in metabolism rate and also decrease the functionality of digestion, breathing and blood regulation.
Why it is important to have fast metabolism: Metabolism is nothing but a process of burning and storing the calories within the cells of living organisms. If you want to reduce your weight, so please concentrate on your metabolism rate. As the metabolism rate depends on the body structure, age, schedule/activities and food intake try to figure out these factors to maintain a health steady state.
To maintain steady rate of digestion, breathing and blood regulation, our body requires fast metabolism rate. Our body needs minimum calories to perform digestion, breathing and blood regulation functions. If the food intake doesn’t provide the required calories then the body basal metabolic rate decreases and slow downs the burning of calories which in turn increases more fat and results in more weight gain and causes imbalance body rhythm. So to avoid all these disorders we have to speed up the metabolism rate