According to Indian mythology Saturn is the son of Sun. Both are diagonally opposite to each other regarding their qualities and characteristics. Generally Saturn never agrees with Sun. But a positive and harmonious relation between Sun and Saturn indicates the advancement of soul-one guided by his/her own intuition.
The harmonious relation of Sun and Saturn makes the native to attain spiritual growth. The ability to understand and absorb the lessons of life is given by this relation.
Generally all the metaphysicians who fearlessly explore the unknown have harmonious relation of Sun-Saturn in their charts.
- Sun is a dry, masculine vital and hot planet. Sun stands for symbol of spirit. It is the planet which gives life to one and all.
- Sun rules over consciousness, breathe, will power, determination and intuition of a native.
- Sun governs wisdom, spiritual thoughts, individuality, ego and inner self and essence of the native.
- Sun represents attunement to the one’s higher self.
- It foster universal love and devotion to God will be sincered and steady.
- Saturn is a barren, cold, dry, binding, and hard and a secretive planet.
- Saturn is the only significator of renunciation or detachment from worldly pleasures. Saturn denotes all matters kept hidden or in secret.
- Saturn does not preach much but believe in practicing secret techniques. The native may prefer seclusion, grows beard, keeps fasts and keeps penance.
- Saturn gives practical shape to religion and implementation of laws.
- Saturn represents mental- physical-spiritual receptivity of a person to the Divine will
- Sun as a lord of natural zodiac sign Leo where Saturn is the lord of natural zodiac sign Capricorn. Hence Sun joining Saturn or mutual aspect between them may make one a notable person as it may cause natural Raj-yoga formed by 5th and 10th zodiac signs
- The harmonious relation gives birth to important and notable personalities, but demands sacrifice at some stage of life.
- Sun-Saturn combined in a house [Buddha, Satya Sai Baba]
- Sun-Saturn in opposition[lord Rama, Mahavir, Guru Nanak, Adi Shankaracharya, Ravana]
- Sun-Saturn quadrant to each other[Lord Krishna, Jesus Christ, Narshing Bharti, Raman Maharishi, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Ramanujacharyua]
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]